Sunshine Ranches HOA Annual Elections
Wednesday, March 30, 2021 at 7:30 PM
On Wednesday, March 30th, beginning at 7:30 pm, the Elections Committee will conduct the annual elections meeting of the Sunshine Ranches Homeowners Association for the 2022-2023 election of Officers and Board of Directors. On behalf of the HOA, I would like to give a special thanks to our Elections Committee for volunteering their time.
Article III, Section 3 of the By-Laws requires that members vote for the Officers and Board Members at an annual membership meeting each March. We will be conducting elections similar to last year via a drive-up and drop-off ballot collection process.
The process for members to cast their vote will be as follows:
1. Please download and print the election ballot by CLICKING HERE (A maximum of two voting “members” per property address are allowed.)
2. Bring your completed ballot, on March 30th between 7:30 pm to 9 pm, to Town Hall. If you are unable to print the ballot, a ballot will be provided for you.
3. A drive-up-only collection process will be conducted by the election committee that evening directly in front of the main entrance to council chambers. We kindly request that you remain in your car during this entire process.
4. The election committee will collect your ballot, verify your identity and membership status, and securely place your ballot in the collection box.
5. At 9 pm, the Elections Committee will start the process of tabulating votes and then forward the results to the communications committee.
This process should only take a few minutes with the primary focus being everyone’s safety. Please be sure to mark your calendars and come out to vote!